APX Solutions provides Software Development, Web Development, E-Commerce and other business solutions to a wide variety of customers. With over 30 years’ programming experience APX Solutions has carved a niche for itself gaining long-term relationships with its valued customers by providing superior services. Our business model not only places a high premium on providing quality services and processes but our approach also helps us keep an excellent track record.
Benefits of a customised software solution:
- Reduce unnecessary paperwork.
- Eliminate repetitive tasks, increasing the current level of productivity and reducing human errors.
- Allow data to be shared between staff / departments.
- Keep information up to date, in a secure database.
- Create reports which provide information to help you and your staff make better decisions.
Reasons to use APX Solutions
- We prepare a detailed analysis of your requirements and suggest the best solution.
- We provide a clear budget for the project.
- Professional developers are able to transform your requirements into powerful solutions.
- Attractive and simple user interface that is easy to use.
- Strong quality assurance to achieve a good final product.
- We provide full Technical Support during the implementation period.
APX Solutions deliver customised software for a wide range of business requirements - including business applications, database development, application maintenance, web designing, search engine optimization, pay per click management and a host of other useful services.
We employ the agile development methodology and follow the Software Development Life Cycle that is suitable for your requirements. This way we can ensure completion of projects within stipulated time scales and provide visibility into the progress of your projects.
Our Approach towards Software Development
- You fill in the enquiry form or call us and tell us about your project requirements.
- Our team will get in touch with you to learn more about your project.
Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- One of our analysts will prepare a list of your projects requirements extracting as many details as possible and clear the doubts if any, from this they will prepare a detailed specification.
- Once we receive your feedback on the specification, we will give you an estimate of the costs.
- Once you approve the estimate, we sign a contract and begin the project.
Design and Development
- If required, a prototype of the project is developed so that you get an idea as to how the project will work, how it will look, how the navigation works, usability concerns etc.
- Our programmers develop your project and test at various stages until the project is complete.
- During this process, if there are any other changes those could be incorporated.
- You will be given a chance to test the project and report any errors which will be fixed quickly.
Deployment & Maintenance
- Your project can now be deployed and configured in a live environment.
- On receiving your acceptance for the project, the project transitions to the maintenance phase. A maintenance contract is then signed off.